Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.2.0 (rc1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.2.0 (rc1)
+1

* Binary and Source distributions checksums and signatures match
* LICENSE file accounts for all included Jars in the binary distribution
* Sources build and test fine.
* Top level files all look good
* Jira is clean

One slight concern (not a blocker): the tag contains sources in contrib
that are not included in the source tar-ball. Since these sources are not
used for build, we can do without those for now.

Thanks for your hard work Mike!

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar