Accumulo >> mail # dev >> metric gathering

Re: metric gathering
Hey guys,

were would I enable a jmx port for accumulo?
the -D options i want to use are

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=1105

but i don't know were to put them, accumulo-env.sh ?
I plan to use jmxtrans to feed metrics to ganglia & maybe graphite

Cheers,
Miguel