HBase, mail # dev - Re: [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release

+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-06, 21:53
+
Stack 2013-02-06, 22:29
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-06, 23:11
Re: [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release
Stack 2013-02-06, 23:26
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> However, we could branch and start releasing 0.95.<date> developer preview
> releases pretty soon, right?, to start testing the relative stability as
> these things land.

Rather than 0.95, I was thinking we could just do maven-style snapshot
releases: i.e. 0.96.0.MAVEN_SUPPLIED_DATE

St.Ack
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-06, 23:29
+