Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Copy files from remote folder to HDFS

Re: Copy files from remote folder to HDFS
if this is one time activity

then just download hadoop binaries from apache
replace the hdfs-site.xml and core-site.xml  with the one you have on
hadoop cluster
allow this machine to connect with hadoop cluster
then you can just do it with hadoop command line scripts.

--
Nitin Pawar