Avro >> mail # user >> how to fill in an array (list) from java

Re: how to fill in an array (list) from java
Is this useful to you?

http://code.google.com/p/thrift-protobuf-compare/source/browse/trunk/tpc/src/serializers/avro/AvroGenericSerializer.java

That's part of the benchmark discussed here:

http://code.google.com/p/thrift-protobuf-compare/wiki/Benchmarking

 - Bruce