HBase, mail # dev - [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Devaraj Das 2013-09-16, 20:34
It seems like "move" in general has issues - HBASE-9525 and HBASE-9480
are other symptoms of the problem. Maybe, there are more... Maybe we
should spend a little time to review code and fix such issues?

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE