Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0

+
Matt Foley 2012-10-04, 20:59
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-05, 15:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 00:50
+
Matt Foley 2012-10-10, 15:57
+
Matt Foley 2012-10-12, 01:36
+
Owen OMalley 2012-10-11, 20:28
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 14:01
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0
+1

Thanks Matt.  I verified the signatures and ran some basic MR jobs.

Btw, it would be good to update the public KEYS repo with your key as
well.  See http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToRelease.

Thanks,
Eli
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> There has been a request from several PMC members for a maintenance release
> of hadoop-1.0.
> Please download and test this release candidate, Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0.
>
> It is available at http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.4-rc0/
> or from the Nexus maven repo.
>
> Release notes are at
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.4-rc0/releasenotes.html
>
> Vote will run for 1 week as usual, terminating at 2pm PDT, Thur 11 Oct 2012.
>
> Thank you,
> --Matt Foley
> Release Manager
+