HBase >> mail # user >> zookeeper error

zookeeper error
hi all:

when I restart my zookeeper, the following error is up.
ERROR org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog: Parent /hbase
missing for /hbase/master
ERROR org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer: Unable to load
database on disk
java.io.IOException: Failed to process transaction type: 1 error:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.restore(FileTxnSnapLog.java:151)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZKDatabase.loadDataBase(ZKDatabase.java:223)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.loadDataBase(QuorumPeer.java:417)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.start(QuorumPeer.java:409)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:151)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.runZKServer(HQuorumPeer.java:74)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.HQuorumPeer.main(HQuorumPeer.java:64)
Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.processTransaction(FileTxnSnapLog.java:209)
    at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.persistence.FileTxnSnapLog.restore(FileTxnSnapLog.java:149)
    ... 6 more

the directory of zookeeper's log has enough space. I cannot start my
zookeeper ,thanks any help.

xkwang
best regards!