Avro >> mail # dev >> buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on avro-ruby-ubuntu

+
buildbot@... 2011-11-04, 21:47
+
buildbot@... 2011-07-14, 02:37
Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on avro-c-solaris-x86
> The Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder avro-c-solaris-x86 while building ASF Buildbot.
> Full details are available at:
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/avro-c-solaris-x86/builds/76

I did some research and I think I've tracked down a fix that will fix these errors (by having the CMake scripts to turn on C99 features on Solaris).  I'd like to test it before I commit to SVN, though.  Does anyone know if there's a way to log into the Solaris buildbot slave and test things manually?

cheers
–doug
+
Bruce Mitchener 2011-07-14, 03:32