Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Geographically redundant ZooKeeper instances

Re: Geographically redundant ZooKeeper instances
No, to do this you need a tiebreaker node at a tertiary site. I wrote a
blog post on this a while back, you may find it useful:
http://whilefalse.blogspot.com/2012/12/building-global-highly-available.html

Best,
Camille