Pig >> mail # user >> How to read Mahout generated sequence files in Pig

Re: How to read Mahout generated sequence files in Pig
keeyong,
    we used elephantbird( https://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird ) from twitter to read/write sequence files.
Take a look at these classes com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.store.SequenceFileStorage, com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.load.SequenceFileLoader.

--
Harsha