HBase >> mail # user >> Connection error while usinh HBase client API for pseudodistrbuted mode

Re: Connection error while usinh HBase client API for pseudodistrbuted mode
Change the value of fs.default.name to "hdfs://localhost:8020" and
restart everything again..It should be a combination of host:port.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq