Kafka, mail # user - A consumer that keeps stopping

Re: A consumer that keeps stopping
Guy Doulberg 2012-07-08, 06:59
Thanks Jun,

I think is a really good idea to have what you wrote at the FAQ,
Regarding my issue,

using your method, I now know for sure that my consumer has actually
stopped,

What should be my next step in diagnosing the problem?
Thnaks, Guy