Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop Import Oracle Error - Attempted to generate class with no columns!

Re: Sqoop Import Oracle Error - Attempted to generate class with no columns!
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-05-22, 23:41
Resending, as the last one bounced.

You need to specify username and tablename in uppercase, otherwise the job
will fail

Thanks

Venkat