Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: zookeeper_interest returning ZOK on Connection Loss

+
Anthony Barré 2013-03-27, 09:41
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-03-27, 17:23
+
Marshall McMullen 2013-03-27, 17:49

On Mar 27, 2013, at 10:49 AM, Marshall McMullen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We already have a ZOO_NOTCONNECTED_STATE. Seems like that should work for
> these purposes...
>

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Michi Mutsuzaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Hi Anthony,
>>
>> Is there a open jira for this patch? I don't have any problem
>> integrating this patch. Only thing I'd suggest is to not call the
>> event ZOO_EXPIRED_SESSION_STATE (which should be triggered only by the
>> server).
>>
>> --Michi

Michi--

Have you guys had a chance to look at the Jira and patch? I submitted the Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1676 as well a link to my patch https://github.com/yunong/zookeeper/tree/release-3.4.3-patched a couple weeks ago. Just wondered if there's anything else you need from me in order to get this patch integrated.

-Yunong
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-04-09, 18:05
+