Flume, mail # user - Flume logs not getting generated

Re: Flume logs not getting generated
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-17, 12:36
your file name is /var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log only

do a ls -l /var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log and see file
exists

logging to /var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log is a message

if the file is not present make sure your flume process is running and has
permission to write into /var/log

--
Nitin Pawar