Flume, mail # user - About jdbc channel

Re: About jdbc channel
Hari Shreedharan 2012-09-29, 05:32
Is there any specific reason that you are using jdbc channel? I would recommend using the FileChannel. The File Channel is what we would currently recommend for use as a durable channel. We have improved the channel a lot in the recent weeks. To take advantage of the latest features added to the channel, you can build it and drop in the new jars, or wait for the next release, which should happen soon.

Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan