Accumulo >> mail # user >> Silly question: why have native-standalone vs standalone example conf DIRs?

Re: Silly question: why have native-standalone vs standalone example conf DIRs?
Ok, is the best way just to add as an attachment?  I did see that it got
rolled into a larger "configurator" issue..just upload the attachment to
the ticket?  First time submitting patch for Accumulo, wasn't 100% sure
what you guys wanted.