Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2

+
Eric Newton 2012-10-18, 16:46
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-19, 19:33
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-19, 19:41
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-19, 21:32
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-22, 13:52
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-22, 16:20
+
William Slacum 2012-10-23, 02:06
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-23, 02:09
+
William Slacum 2012-10-23, 02:34
+
Michael Flester 2012-10-23, 02:41
+
William Slacum 2012-10-23, 02:53
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-23, 19:46
+
David Medinets 2012-10-23, 20:34
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
AFAIK any *nix-based system which can run Java should be supported by
Accumulo, but I don't know if we have a firm list. I also  haven't heard
of any "production" OSX clusters, but I do know many people who use OSX
for their own development (myself included for a while).

FWIW, I remember someone once saying they got Accumulo running on
Windows with Cygwin. So, anything is possible