Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
Josh Elser 2012-10-23, 20:47
AFAIK any *nix-based system which can run Java should be supported by
Accumulo, but I don't know if we have a firm list. I also  haven't heard
of any "production" OSX clusters, but I do know many people who use OSX
for their own development (myself included for a while).

FWIW, I remember someone once saying they got Accumulo running on
Windows with Cygwin. So, anything is possible