Hadoop, mail # dev - Question on hadoop dependencies.

Re: Question on hadoop dependencies.
Steve Loughran 2013-11-13, 20:51
Petar,

We've just been through some of 2.3, on the branch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-2

Most of that was update, apart from moving grizzly and junit to test scope,
we've  not done much.

why do you have a look and help clean things out. I'd particularly like to
see "lean" clients for HDFS, YARN and mapreduce

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE