Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo Versions (was Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week)

Re: Accumulo Versions (was Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week)
That is a good point.

We typically have referred to 1.x releases as "major". I will say that
when I wrote up the Git document, I wrote it based on how we refer to
our versions, not necessarily using correct semantic versioning verbage.

Is the "1" or "1.6.0" the "super-major" version? :P