Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Branching release 1.4.2

Branching release 1.4.2
Hi Devs,

We are about to branch Sqoop for 1.4.2 release in couple of minutes.
Another email will
be sent out once the branching is done. Please hold off any commit until
branching is finished.

Just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Abhijeet