HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-15, 01:01
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-03, 05:23
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-03, 17:08
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-03, 17:40
+
Stack 2012-12-03, 18:21
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-17, 01:21
Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download
+1
Downloaded
Verified md5
Verified gpg signature
un tar'd fine
Ran local modes.
Ran test acid.
Tried splitting
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know next week is short, but please give this is spin if you get a
> chance.

+
Stack 2012-11-23, 21:42