Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper on Windows

+
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-01, 20:56
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-01, 21:59
Re: Zookeeper on Windows
Do you mean the ZooKeeper server or ZooKeeper clients? There are many
places using ZooKeeper clients on windows.

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> The PoweredBy page does not say anything and I'm personally not aware of
> any case that has been publicly disclosed. It would be nice to know, though.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/PoweredBy
>
> -Flavio
>
> On Jul 1, 2013, at 10:56 PM, Anurag Gujral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >            Is anyone running zookeeper on windows with success? Please
> > let me know since I am exploring the possibility of using zookeeper in an
> > enterprise world on windows.
> >
> > In case someone is successfully using zookeeper on windows please share
> > your experiences and also please let me know if you have to do some code
> > changes to make zookeeper run on windows.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anurag

+
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-01, 23:49
+
Camille Fournier 2013-07-01, 23:53
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-02, 00:01
+
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-02, 00:20
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-02, 00:39
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-09-07, 10:48
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-07-16, 15:28
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-16, 16:17