HBase >> mail # dev >> ANNOUNCE: hbase 0.96.1.1rc0 release candidate is available for download.

Re: ANNOUNCE: hbase 0.96.1.1rc0 release candidate is available for download.
On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've spent some time reviewing HBASE-10142, There are some non-test code
> modifications still trying to determine if it is a serious problem or not
> on that side.   Ted, is there a reason why this wasn't ported to the 0.96
> branch?

Does the patch fix the issue?  What the 'issue' is, is not described and
the patch is introduced with 'What about this patch ?' and nothing else.
St.Ack