HBase >> mail # dev >> precommit exception when opening HFiles.

Re: precommit exception when opening HFiles.
Two theories:

1) There is junk in /tmp/hbase-${user.name} from an earlier test picked up
by the build.

2) This is something specific to the JRE version or the local environment
on hadoopqa.

I think Ted updated the precommit build config to rm -rf /tmp/hbase-* ahead
of testing.

For the second, it could be useful to dump out uname -a and java -version
ahead of running the build?

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)