Accumulo >> mail # dev >> table.offline behavior change in 1.6.0

Re: table.offline behavior change in 1.6.0
On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think that's even more problematic. We go from having, by default, a
> short wait, by default to no wait by default and then a flag which provides
> a long wait and no ability to get the short wait. I'm not disagreeing that
> it should be done, but these are still behavior changes to old APIs.

Can you show me in the code where a behavior change occurred?  I do not see
one.   In 1.5 and 1.6 offline(table) both only
call doTableOperation(TableOperation.OFFLINE, args, opts).    In 1.6
calling offline(table, true) will
call doTableOperation(TableOperation.OFFLINE, args, opts)
AND waitForTableStateTransition(tableId, TableState.OFFLINE).