HBase >> mail # user >> ANN: HBase Refcard available

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-08-08, 23:14
+
Stack 2013-04-09, 18:00
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-04-09, 18:05
+
Doug Meil 2013-04-09, 18:07
Re: ANN: HBase Refcard available

I've been trying to keep pointers to stuff like that in the appendix in
"other info about hbase"

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#other.info

On 4/9/13 2:00 PM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Make a patch for the reference guide that points to this Otis?  Or just
>tell me where to insert?
>Thanks,
>St.Ack
>

>On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Otis Gospodnetic
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We wrote an HBase Refcard and published it via DZone.  Here is our very
>> brief announcement:
>> http://blog.sematext.com/2012/08/06/announcing-hbase-refcard/ .  The PDF
>> refcard can be had from http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/hbase .
>>
>> Otis
>> ----
>> Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase -
>> http://sematext.com/spm

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-09, 18:06
+