HBase >> mail # user >> Does Hbase read .bashrc file??

Does Hbase read .bashrc file??
Hello list,

           Does Hbase read the environment variables set in
*~/.bashrc*file everytime I issue
*bin/start-hbase.sh*??What could be the possible reasons for that?Specially
if I have a standalone setup on my local FS.

Thank you so much for your time.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com