Hadoop >> mail # dev >> CHANGES.txt out of sync in the different branches

Re: CHANGES.txt out of sync in the different branches

I've been looking at YARN and it seems to be fine. I presume common and hdfs too.

MR clearly has issues. Have to manually fix it. Will do something tomorrow first thing.

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli