Pig >> mail # user >> Compressing output using block compression

Re: Compressing output using block compression
Thanks for the examples. It appears that snappy is not splittable and
suggested approach is to write to sequence files.

I know how to load from sequencefiles, but in pig I can't find a way to
write to the sequence files using snappy compression.