HBase >> mail # user >> Read thruput

+
Vibhav Mundra 2013-04-01, 10:09
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-01, 11:33
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-01, 18:33
+
Vibhav Mundra 2013-04-02, 06:26
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-02, 04:30
Hi

How big is your row?  Are they wider rows and what would be the size of
every cell?
How many read threads are getting used?
Were you able to take a thread dump when this was happening?  Have you seen
the GC log?
May be need some more info before we can think of the problem.

Regards
Ram

+
Vibhav Mundra 2013-04-01, 10:47