MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?

+
Oh Seok Keun 2013-09-11, 09:37
+
Visioner Sadak 2013-09-11, 10:04
+
Sandeep L 2013-09-17, 09:14
+
Visioner Sadak 2013-09-17, 12:26
+
Visioner Sadak 2013-09-18, 11:28
Re: Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?
sryy for late reply just checked my mail today are you using client side
mount table just as mentioned in the doc which u reffered  if u r using
client side mount table configurations in u r core-site.xml u wont be able
to create directory in that case first create folder without client
side-mountable configurations then once folders are created u can again
include client side-mountable configurations  and restart namenode,datanode
and all daemons..by the way which version u r trying to install