From: sanky999 [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: HBase Between Filters

When  using org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Increment api it allows to
addColumn with Long value, but there is no way to do the same using
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Put api and when I tried adding Long values
using Put api it stores in\x0 format but when I try to retrieve it, it
prints as unknown character.