MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: MapReduce job not running - i think i keep all correct configuration.

+
Ravi Prakash 2013-06-23, 13:34
+
Pavan Kumar Polineni 2013-06-23, 13:50
+
Devaraj k 2013-06-24, 05:55
Re: MapReduce job not running - i think i keep all correct configuration.
Can you paste some error logs here? you can find it on the JT or TT. and
tell us the hadoop version.