HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

+
Stack 2013-04-03, 05:12
+
Elliott Clark 2013-04-03, 08:02
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-03, 14:33
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-03, 15:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 16:33
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
If I'm not wrong, the pom.xml for hbase-hadoop2 gets the hadoop1-compat
because hadoop.profile=1.0 by default. If so, it means that a user must
specify it from it's maven build line as well (i.e. having the dependency
on hbase-hadoop2  is not enough).

Is this voluntary? May be it should be documented?

+
Stack 2013-04-03, 16:37
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-03, 16:56