HBase >> mail # dev >> Regarding contribution in HBase

Regarding contribution in HBase
Hi all,

I am Atri Sharma,a C,C++ and Java developer with experience in
database development.I am a contributor to PostgreSQL project. I am a
Google Summer of Code 2012 student for PostgreSQL.

I would like to contribute to HBase development. I am inclined towards
performance engineering and would like to contribute in that area.

Please guide me on this,

--
Regards,

Atri