Pig >> mail # dev >> Are there any explanations of the implementation of illustrate?

Re: Are there any explanations of the implementation of illustrate?
Jie, that's perfect, thanks. This doc, specifically:
http://i.stanford.edu/~olston/publications/sigmod09.pdf is exactly the
detailed explanation I was looking for.