HBase >> mail # dev >> thrift vs thrift2

Re: thrift vs thrift2
My understanding is the FB in regionserver thrift server was an experiment
that they've moved beyond, or at least would do something different now.
Maybe one of the FB guys could comment further if they're around here.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)