Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.3 (candidate 0)

I'm not sure why you say it is fine, Pat. If I try to compile with the
candidate release, ant complains that build-contrib.xml is missing
(and it is not where it is supposed to be). Compiling from trunk or
one of the branches works fine, though.

-Flavio

On Feb 22, 2011, at 6:04 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:

> I think it's fine - it's in src/contrib not contrib.
>
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 8:00 AM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> i don't know why build-contrib.xml is missing. pat do you have any
>> ideas?
>> ant tar should grab it right?
>>
>> ben
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 2:02 AM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@yahoo-
>> inc.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Ben, I have a question. Even though the bookkeeper jar is there,
>>> build-contrib.xml is missing (ZOOKEEPER-956), and compiling fails
>>> without
>>> it. Is it supposed to be this way?
>>>
>>> -Flavio
>>>

>>> On Feb 19, 2011, at 3:27 PM, Benjamin Reed wrote:
>>>
>>> (the previous email had the URL slightly incorrect)
>>>
>>> after much struggle! i've created a candidate build for ZooKeeper
>>> 3.3.3.
>>> this is a bug fix
>>> release addressing 13 issues (two of them extremely critical) --
>>> see the
>>> release notes for details.
>>>
>>> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
>>> *** vote closes 11pm pacific time, Tuesday, February 22.***
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~breed/zookeeper-3.3.3-candidate-0/
>>>
>>> one thing that has not been fixed in this release is that the docs
>>> still
>>> reference hadoop. this will be fixed in a future release.
>>>
>>> should we release this?
>>>
>>> ben
>>>
>>> ps - give that this is the first release there is more than likely
>>> something
>>> i missed and given the severity of issues addressed it would be
>>> nice to
>>> get
>>> it out quickly. please review ASAP.
>>>

>>>  *flavio*
>>> *junqueira*
>>>
>>> research scientist
>>>
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> direct +34 93-183-8828
>>>
>>> avinguda diagonal 177, 8th floor, barcelona, 08018, es
>>> phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301