MapReduce >> mail # user >> Subscription to the mailing list

+
Kaliyug Antagonist 2012-10-22, 16:47
Re: Subscription to the mailing list
I would simply use "Stackoverflow" for this sort of engagement.  A mailing
list is designed larely to include the whole user community in the global
conversation.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com