MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: build-truck-branch/ version control / POM / check out /git / maven / ant

Re: build-truck-branch/ version control / POM / check out /git / maven / ant
[image: Immagine in linea 1]
*Fabio Pitzolu*
Consultant - BI & Infrastructure

Mob. +39 3356033776
Telefono 02 87157239
Fax. 02 93664786

*Gruppo Consulenza Innovazione - http://www.gr-ci.com*

2012/12/18 Kartashov, Andy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Why does one need to build an app from source if one can download gzip
> file and gunzip and use the app. Why git, why check out… What’s considered
> “building”?
>
> I have been exposed to bits and pieces here and there and every time come
> across above topics the lack of knowledge is driving me NUTs. Could you
> please suggest some books/sites to reference and learn from.
>

> Cheers,
>  NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential, subject
> to copyright and may be privileged. Any unauthorized use, copying or
> disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> delete and contact the sender immediately. Please consider the environment
> before printing this e-mail. AVIS : le présent courriel et toute pièce
> jointe qui l'accompagne sont confidentiels, protégés par le droit d'auteur
> et peuvent être couverts par le secret professionnel. Toute utilisation,
> copie ou divulgation non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le
> destinataire prévu de ce courriel, supprimez-le et contactez immédiatement
> l'expéditeur. Veuillez penser à l'environnement avant d'imprimer le présent
> courriel

+
John Armstrong 2012-12-21, 14:27
+