HDFS >> mail # user >> Fastest way to transfer files

Fastest way to transfer files
Hi,
I have two different hdfs cluster. I need to transfer files between these
environments. What's the fastest way to transfer files for that situation?

I've researched about it. I found distcp command. It's useful but I want to
do in java so is there any way to do this?

Is there any way to transfer files chunk by chunk from one hdfs cluster to
another one or is there any way to implement a process using chunks without
whole file?

Thanks
Best Regards...

--