I have a oozie shell action that executes a spark program. The action works
fine for small data. However when the dataset becomes large the spark
program runs longer than 2 hours. But in the oozie web console, I see that
the job failed with code JA017 after an hour.

This is the error message from oozie web console:
*JA017: Could not lookup launched hadoop Job ID [job_1515381588900_7387]
which was associated with  action
[0000751-180104034149429-oozie-oozi-W@taste-vector-affinity].  Failing this
But actually the job runs in YARN and completes successfully after 2 hours.
So why does oozie fails the shell action? Could there be any configuration
that has gone wrong?

*version deatils:*
Ambari - Version
oozie -
[image: Crayon Data]

[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/CrayonBigData> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/crayondata> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/crayon-data> [image: Youtube]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/crayonbigdata> [image: Youtube]
Malathi T / Software Developer
+91 9677211473

Crayon Data
Top 5 in IBM's Watson Mobile Developer Challenge 2014
Top 3 at Orange Fab 2015 <http://orangefab.asia/en/?utm_source=email>,
Finalist at Code_n 2014 @ CEBIT
<https://www.code-n.org/about/?utm_source=email>, Hanover