Hey!

Yes, there were some issues about expiring tokens in a non-kerberized
environment. They should be fixed in Oozie 5.0 where we don't get tokens if
they are not required.
By setting the renewer to "yarn" we allow the ResourceManager to renew our
delegation tokens.
This blogpost explains a lot about this issue:
https://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2017/12/hadoop-delegation-tokens-explained/

Hope it helps,
gp

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 5:24 PM Daminato,Josh