Oozie team,

Clay from Bloomberg and I will be speaking at Dataworks Summit Berlin in
April and I'd like to highlight all of the cool things going into 5.0
release as part of the talk. I have a list in mind but would like to get
your take on this and point out anything I've missed?

New doc skin
New schemas
New launcher
DSL for WF
Futures?

Have we established goals for 6.x and later releases? What's the future
like for Oozie?

Thank you