HBase >> mail # user >> AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)

Re: AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)
Depends on what version of HBase you are using. If you are using HBase
0.95+, with 1.5.0 asynchbase you will be able to use any filters that exist
in HBase. Though you might need to add the required classes since
asynchbase needs them to serialize to the old RPC protocol for < 0.95 and
uses protobufs for versions > 0.95.

Thanks,
Viral