Accumulo, mail # dev - Implementing MultiOutputs with Accumulo

+
HankWarLock 2013-08-16, 19:20
+
John Vines 2013-08-16, 19:31
Re: Implementing MultiOutputs with Accumulo
Billie Rinaldi 2013-08-19, 13:59
I think you can already write to multiple tables from the same reducer.
The AccumuloOutputFormat outputs Text, Mutation where the Text is the name
of the table.  Is that not working?

Billie