HBase, mail # dev - Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-22, 20:21
+
Stack 2013-03-22, 21:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-25, 18:20
Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-25, 18:26
No, that is not an analysis. Why did we NPE there? The answer to that
question would qualify as analysis.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy